Finally, I am batched!!  

Posted by Vadi in

Hey friends, i got placed through campus recruitments in TCS during my UG. But my call had been delayed due to various reasons. I have already blogged about the difficulty in getting one's date of joining in my previous posts. Te recession in the current scenario had been a major cause for the delay. The recession had struck hard many companies and henceforth they have delayed the induction process for the freshers and the also stopped the recruitments. But my scenario has changed now!


I finally got my date of joining on February 25th,2009. Well, i am very much relieved now because i feel my job is secure. TCS has been and is being one of the reputed companies in the world. Though every IT company in India was affected by the recession, TCS too, it is their respect and dedication for the company that they have called us. Te CEO of TCS, Mr.Ramadurai had already announced that each and every offer made with students will be honored. TCS stuck to its words. There is no words to describe my joy now!!

TCS being an MNC provides very good training for the freshers. I am waiting hard to be a part of TCS. Hope my days pass out soon!!

This entry was posted on 1/22/09 at Thursday, January 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment